LOCATION: South Africa

This blog is a special set-up for all of my friends who wish to keep in contact with me while I am in South Africa. I will try my best to post as many pictures as possible and I will post journal entries as often as possible. It will be an inside scoop on how my experience is going in Cape Town, in real time, for the next 6 weeks.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Technological War

OK so now that time has passed all of my roommate are pretty cool actually and I retract all previous commentary, especially about the one I thought was mean. She is very nice and actually at the top of my list here on the trip. There have been some very interesting issues in our suite concerning the large amount of noise that occurs between all the appliances. It is like a technological war going on in there with the washing machine, teh dryer, teh microwave and the dishwasher fighting for attention at all times. Ha ha, ok I guess this is more like an inside joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats